I posted interviews with our community members Meg Heppner, Catherine Croucher and Fololi Lologa. 'The questionnaire’ is one of the best-known interviews used in the media today. Do you want to be next? Please let me know!
Fololi has set her goals when she was very young. She always wanted to run her own business, and so she did!
"After having a very successful career, working my way up the ladder in the New Zealand Corporate for 20 years since leaving college, I stepped down from a high paid salary management role and a company car to be my own boss and consultant at age 38. That was quite scary."
Senior lecturer In 2000, she became an adult educator in the tertiary education sector. "I am a senior lecturer at the Manukau Institute of Technology where I have taught across different faculties over the years. One of the highlights of my teaching career was when I became a Head of School for Employment Pathways and had to step in to deliver a Business and Leadership program to inmates at one of the men's corrections facilities in Auckland. My husband and I are also senior pastors at the church which we have started from the ground up.”
Favorite question Fololi's favorite question is number 19: What do you consider your greatest achievement? “One of my proudest moments is that I homeschooled my children, and I didn’t even have a teaching qualification. During that time, I was working part-time. I was homeschooling them from early childhood until it was time for them to go to secondary school. The school gave them a diagnostic test to see what level they were at academically, and they were a year ahead of their age groups. This achievement became my first teaching qualification.”
1) What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Freedom of choices with my loved ones.
2) What is your greatest fear?
Perfectionism. I am slowly recovering from that.
3) What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
4) What is the trait you most deplore in others?
When they think they are better than you and they look down at you.
5) Which living person do you most admire?
6) What is your greatest extravagance?
I haven’t had one as yet although I’m planning one for my 60th Birthday Bash.
7) What is your current state of mind?
8) What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
9) On what occasion do you lie?
Probably when I want to escape.
10) What do you most dislike about your appearance?
Nothing – I appreciate myself first and foremost.
11) Which living person do you most despise?
I despise a person who pretends to be something or someone more than he/she truly is.
12) What is the quality you most like in a man?
Loving and honest.
13) What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Loving and honest.
14) Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
15) What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My husband, children and grandchildren.
16) When and where were you happiest?
When I met my husband, and giving birth to our first child.
17) Which talent would you most like to have?
To become a great writer/author and then become a public speaker.
18) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Be more fit physically.
19) What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Homeschooling my 3 children.
20) If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
A better version of myself.
21) Where would you most like to live?
Still - New Zealand.
22) What is your most treasured possession?
23) What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
When someone you helped and/or did something good to do something evil to you.
24) What is your favorite occupation?
A holistic coach/mentor.
25) What is your most marked characteristic?
Live, love and laugh.
26) What do you most value in your friends?
Being there with you through ups and downs.
27) Who are your favorite writers?
Og Mandino, John Maxwell, Jack Canfield, Dean Graziosi.
28) Who is your hero of fiction?
Fiction is not my thing.
29) Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Nelson Mandela and Mother Theresa.
30) Who are your heroes in real life?
My late parents and grandparents.
31) What are your favorite names?
My name and my children’s names.
32) What is it that you most dislike?
I most dislike people who are users – they only come to you because they want something.
33) What is your greatest regret?
Being a procrastinator earlier on in my life which caused me delay in achieving certain success.
34) How would you like to die?
A very happy person leaving a legacy to not only my family but the world
35) What is your motto?
Always Be Grateful and Live Life to Impact Others for Good